Our commitment to transparency and to our workers has been a pillar of our development. Today we look further, seeking that our corporate practices positively influence our workers, suppliers and clients in order to carry out a responsible exercise and sustainable activities that improve the quality of life of our stakeholders and positively impact society. For this, we support the following measures:
We contribute to the use of sustainable energy through the development of boilers for operation with biomass, which, in addition to reducing CO2 emissions to the atmosphere by replacing the burning of solid fuels, operate most efficiently, complying with all environmental regulations.
We support the use of alternative means of transport, achieving that 40% of our workers today use the bicycle as a means of transport; Thus, among others, we improve mobility times, travel costs and the health of our bicycle users.
Our ovens have high-efficiency burners that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, providing cleaner air for our workers and our environment.
We have a modern blasting cabin that improves air quality by reducing waste and particulate matter. Thus, we improve the health of workers and reduce environmental risks.
At VR Ingeniería we are aware of the responsibility of our actions towards related parties and interest groups, understood as clients, employees, suppliers, distributors, contractors and shareholders and, in general, all those people with whom we directly and indirectly have commercial, contractual or cooperative relationships, in order to positively impact society, the economy and the environment.
Our transparency policy is linked to the business ethics of VR Ingeniería, which from the top management, commits all our human team to act ethical, integrity and honest and conducts business in a responsible manner in harmony with the values of the company and with national and international regulations. In this sense, we implement actions so that ethics, integrity and transparency are the structuring axis of our relationships with:
- VR Ingeniería gives back to society by offering people a decent job that develops their talent and improves their quality of life.
- The managers and collaborators internalize the principles of ethics, integrity, and transparency and guide the different interest groups for their observance.
- We create links of trust and credibility with our clients, providing them with reliable, substantial, complete, fruitful, and clear information for decision-making, and delivering benefits of productivity, efficiency, and excellence.
- We seek to provide our clients with equipment as efficient, durable, and well-made, as the best manufactured anywhere in the world.
We build competitive, trustworthy and long-term business relationships that generate added value and mutual growth.
- We ensure the transparency of organizational actions, generating trust, respect, and credibility with our stakeholders.
We promote diversity and equal opportunities, promoting inclusion and avoiding all discriminatory practices for reasons of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ethnic or social origin.
- We combat workplace and sexual harassment and practices that may undermine the personal and professional development of our employees.
- We comply with the principles of ethics, integrity, and transparency in each of the processes developed in our operation.
We develop highly efficient, environmentally friendly products that fully comply with current environmental regulations.
We strive for the care and protection of the environment, minimizing the impacts of the operation that affect the planet.
We are convinced that, through our operation, we generate growth, progress, and development to society, contributing to the construction of a better country.
As a company legally regulated and supervised by different entities, we present information and declare and pay our taxes to the Colombian State on time.
In the safeguarding of ethics, integrity, and transparency, we tend to prevent and mitigate the risks associated with fraud, money laundering, and the commission of any other crime.